case: (Default)
Case ([personal profile] case) wrote in [community profile] fandomsecrets2026-08-16 01:36 pm

[ SECRET POST #7163 ]


⌈ Secret Post #7163 ⌋

Warning: Some secrets are NOT worksafe and may contain SPOILERS.


01.



__________________________________________________



02.



__________________________________________________



03.



__________________________________________________



04.



__________________________________________________



05.



__________________________________________________



06.
[lucky star]


__________________________________________________



07.



__________________________________________________



08.































Notes:

Secrets Left to Post: 03 pages, 60 secrets from Secret Submission Post #1023.
Secrets Not Posted: [ 0 - broken links ], [ 0 - not!secrets ], [ 0 - not!fandom ], [ 0 - too big ], [ 0 - repeat ].
Current Secret Submissions Post: here.
Suggestions, comments, and concerns should go here.

(frozen comment)

[personal profile] fscom 2026-08-16 05:39 pm (UTC)(link)
DAILY LINKS:

General comments
Off-topic discussion thread


Games threadThread for games/memes/etc.
Edited 2026-08-16 17:42 (UTC)

Transcript by OP

[personal profile] fscom 2026-08-16 05:39 pm (UTC)(link)
I miss gaming culture before the Internet became mainstream. I miss gaming magazines. I miss having waiting for the next juicy piece of news about a game to be released on mazagine. I miss getting demo discs in the mail.

(Anonymous) 2026-08-16 05:52 pm (UTC)(link)
I was nodding along like, yep, that was the best part of early gaming and then you mentioned demo disks o.0

(Anonymous) 2026-08-16 06:57 pm (UTC)(link)
Not a gamer but I miss the heyday of magazines in general :/ Social media kids these days wonder how we got knowledge without the internet, and my answer is magazines. Hobbyist magazines and counterculture zines, their penpal pages and order forms to buy merch with, discovering music from covermount cds.

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 19:32 (UTC) - Expand

(Anonymous) 2026-08-16 07:16 pm (UTC)(link)
I often fantasise that the internet is destroyed somehow, and we must return to physical media for everything. I checked my CDs and fantasised that after the apocalypse, I would only have those CDs to listen to.

(no subject)

[personal profile] waruvial - 2026-08-16 23:15 (UTC) - Expand

(Anonymous) 2026-08-16 11:45 pm (UTC)(link)
There's an indescribable mystique opening a magazine to read the latest gaming news. Gaming websites just don't have the same magic

(Anonymous) 2026-08-17 12:07 am (UTC)(link)
As a kid one of my most prized possessions was a gaming magazine that had a list of all 150 Pokemon *and* where to find them. It's thanks to that magazine I spent ages grinding my Dratini to a Dragonite. Nowadays I know all the new Pokemon before the game even comes out and that's nice in its own way but there was something special about having that magazine.
neoyi: (Default)

[personal profile] neoyi 2026-08-17 12:19 am (UTC)(link)
Same. I miss just reading magazines of games and playing so many demo discs. It just felt easier playing from a curated selection of games and make a decision on whether to play more than look through my steam account and find a bazillion demos that I know I will never have the time to play.

(Anonymous) 2026-08-17 12:34 am (UTC)(link)
Not gaming in specific, but even thought I wasn't the hugest anime fan, I loved this anime fan magazine that would share posters, fanart and fanfic, cosplay photos and even a few original works.

I would love to find something like it again on my country tbh. I love online, but everything is so, idk, decentralised?

(Anonymous) 2026-08-18 03:14 am (UTC)(link)
Aw man demo discs... those were the days. Not that I don't have demos downloaded in this era but it's ANNOYING, it takes time (with an internet connection holding steady, so not when I'm traveling), and more importantly it takes up SPACE.

The fabled demo disc was how my sisters and I got to play a little of one of the Dead or Alive games, which our mother was NOT a fan of.

Transcript by OP

[personal profile] fscom 2026-08-16 05:39 pm (UTC)(link)
I've always found Starscream way too effeminate to find him attractive. His shrill voice doesn't help much either. I've always been a Megatron gal. Hell, I'll even take Soundwave over Starscream.

(Anonymous) 2026-08-16 11:00 pm (UTC)(link)
Starscream's voice sure does live up to his name!

(no subject)

[personal profile] pengilly - 2026-08-17 00:38 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 18:59 (UTC) - Expand

Transcript by OP

[personal profile] fscom 2026-08-16 05:40 pm (UTC)(link)
I recently got back into the fandom because of the new Avatar movie, and man, it's like I never left.

The fighting over shipping hasn't gone away, and like there was years ago there are some truly boggling arguments being made about why ships are 'bad', never change Avatar fandom. xD

(no subject)

[personal profile] philstar22 - 2026-08-16 21:50 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] neoyi - 2026-08-17 00:20 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] philstar22 - 2026-08-17 02:10 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 02:23 (UTC) - Expand

Transcript by OP

[personal profile] fscom 2026-08-16 05:40 pm (UTC)(link)
I implore people to watch Troy: Fall of a City if they aren't satisfied with Nolan's Odyssey, or give Epic the Musical a go. Both have their own spins and I thoroughly enjoyed Troy: FoaC more than I think I should have.

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 22:06 (UTC) - Expand

Transcript by OP

[personal profile] fscom 2026-08-16 05:40 pm (UTC)(link)
As a hardcore fae and romantasy fan , I feel like the ACOTAR fandom is too full of normies

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 18:19 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 19:57 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 22:21 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 01:15 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 05:42 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-18 03:15 (UTC) - Expand

Transcript – Lucky Star

(Anonymous) 2026-08-16 07:22 pm (UTC)(link)

I've just started rewatching Lucky Star, and hoo boy did the show and it’s jokes did not age well at all. Especiall the jokes surrounding Konata's creepy ass dad

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 19:27 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 23:42 (UTC) - Expand

Didn't age well?

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 05:11 (UTC) - Expand

Transcript by OP

[personal profile] fscom 2026-08-16 05:40 pm (UTC)(link)
I kind of refuse to believe Mia Goth is a real person. She just showed up out of nowhere and instantly became an iconic scream queen. She feels like she was genetically engineered to be everyone's favourite big tittied goth girlfriend (TM). Her name even means "MY GOTH".

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 18:26 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 18:35 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 22:04 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 23:17 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 23:57 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 00:44 (UTC) - Expand

Transcript by OP

[personal profile] fscom 2026-08-16 05:40 pm (UTC)(link)
A few months ago, I said Taylor Swift was either going to show her entire ass, or she was going to fall back in line with the fans.

I guess she finally figured out which way the wind was blowing. And since I don't like to discourage those doing the right thing, I will say good on her for finally blocking actual fascists from using her music. Even if it's a calculated move.

But given how long it took compared to other less powerful artists, I don't trust her as far as I can throw her. Plus the whole billionaire thing, y'know.

Re: Transcript by OP

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 17:53 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 18:33 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 22:17 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 05:22 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 17:23 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 20:26 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 22:17 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 20:29 (UTC) - Expand

Good grief

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 20:46 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Good grief

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 20:52 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Good grief

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 22:07 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Good grief

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 23:39 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Good grief

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 00:28 (UTC) - Expand

+1

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 00:37 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Good grief

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 01:48 (UTC) - Expand

[personal profile] fscom 2026-08-16 05:41 pm (UTC)(link)
NS, NF, etc.

[personal profile] fscom 2026-08-16 05:41 pm (UTC)(link)
Official advertise your fandom-related event thread.

RULES FOR THIS:
1. NO images bigger than 600x600 in either direction (banners, et cetera).
2. ONE POST PER USER under this thread.
3. What IS allowed: roleplay advertisements, fandom comms, fandom events, things like that.
4. What is NOT allowed: anything for profit, any kind of fic/art commissions, seeking 1-on-1 RP, that kind of thing.

[personal profile] fscom 2026-08-16 05:41 pm (UTC)(link)
General comments:

(If the thread contains spoilery/triggery content please warn/post as 2nd comment so it collapses!
Please collapse images, too!)

(Anonymous) 2026-08-16 05:49 pm (UTC)(link)
What's something you strongly believe, but that you refuse to debate or discuss on the internet? Do you debate or discuss it in real life?

What about the other way around?

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 18:13 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] greghousesgf - 2026-08-16 23:03 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 18:21 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 19:34 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 19:47 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 22:31 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 19:40 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 21:51 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 04:46 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 14:36 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 15:47 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 16:35 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-18 07:58 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 01:06 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 18:35 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 19:00 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 20:42 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 21:43 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 22:14 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 01:49 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 04:12 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 14:49 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 07:15 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 14:34 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 16:07 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 19:12 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 19:26 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 19:54 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 21:47 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 22:40 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 00:10 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] pengilly - 2026-08-17 01:11 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 07:16 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 14:51 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 16:00 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] pengilly - 2026-08-17 01:03 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 01:53 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 19:36 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 19:54 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 21:53 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 21:55 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 22:29 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 23:08 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] dani_phantasma - 2026-08-16 20:37 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 20:47 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 21:02 (UTC) - Expand

Same person

[personal profile] dani_phantasma - 2026-08-16 21:03 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 20:46 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 22:48 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 01:48 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 02:51 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 03:14 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 03:34 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] philstar22 - 2026-08-16 22:48 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 23:53 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 00:56 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 06:00 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 14:42 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 14:42 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 23:40 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 15:58 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 16:36 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 23:40 (UTC) - Expand

death penalty wrong

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 15:29 (UTC) - Expand

Re: death penalty wrong

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 16:37 (UTC) - Expand

Re: death penalty wrong

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-18 03:23 (UTC) - Expand

Re: death penalty wrong

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 21:56 (UTC) - Expand

Re: death penalty wrong

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-18 03:17 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 16:34 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 16:44 (UTC) - Expand

da

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 18:36 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 23:40 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 21:06 (UTC) - Expand

Anyone around from back in 1990s Prague?

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 18:27 (UTC) - Expand

IT'S NOT FALL (in the northern hemisphere) YET DAMMIT.

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-16 18:57 (UTC) - Expand

RIP Hayden Panettiere

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 03:47 (UTC) - Expand

Re: RIP Hayden Panettiere

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 04:22 (UTC) - Expand

Re: RIP Hayden Panettiere

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-17 07:10 (UTC) - Expand

[personal profile] fscom 2026-08-16 05:41 pm (UTC)(link)
Games thread!

(Anonymous) 2026-08-17 01:38 am (UTC)(link)
#Worldle #1669 (17.08.2026) 1/6 (100%)
🔥 Current Win Streak: 1 days
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🎉

https://worldle.teuteuf.fr/share