case: (Default)
Case ([personal profile] case) wrote in [community profile] fandomsecrets2026-09-26 02:03 pm

[ SECRET POST #7204 ]


⌈ Secret Post #7204 ⌋

Warning: Some secrets are NOT worksafe and may contain SPOILERS.


01.



__________________________________________________



02.



__________________________________________________



03.



__________________________________________________



04.
[The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker]


__________________________________________________



05.



__________________________________________________



06.



__________________________________________________



07.
































Notes:

Secrets Left to Post: 03 pages, 41 secrets from Secret Submission Post #1029.
Secrets Not Posted: [ 0 - broken links ], [ 0 - not!secrets ], [ 0 - not!fandom ], [ 0 - too big ], [ 0 - repeat ].
Current Secret Submissions Post: here.
Suggestions, comments, and concerns should go here.

(frozen comment)

[personal profile] fscom 2026-09-26 06:05 pm (UTC)(link)
DAILY LINKS:

General comments
→ Off-topic discussion thread


Games thread → Thread for games/memes/etc.
Edited 2026-09-26 18:12 (UTC)

Transcript by OP

[personal profile] fscom 2026-09-26 06:07 pm (UTC)(link)
I am in an old, mostly dead, very, very tiny fandom.

Like, "three new fics a year, and halve that if you're not counting your own" levels of tiny. People occasionally bring it up when discussing other fandoms, but nobody ever really talks about it for itself. In fandom terms, it's a near-total desert.

The secret? It's the best fannish experience I've ever had.

Re: Transcript by OP

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-26 20:47 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Transcript by OP

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-27 00:59 (UTC) - Expand

(Anonymous) 2026-09-26 09:05 pm (UTC)(link)
You don't have to tell us the specific fandom, but I'd love to hear more about your experience and why you think this is such a good fandom experience.

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-26 21:22 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-26 21:36 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-26 21:42 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-27 03:53 (UTC) - Expand

Transcript by OP

[personal profile] fscom 2026-09-26 06:10 pm (UTC)(link)
My niece has started her TSwift era.

I'm going to miss her Frozen and Monster High eras, but I said to myself that I'll support her the way I was never supported growing up as an undiagnosed autistic weird girl. I don't have to like Swift, just tolerate it.

(Anonymous) 2026-09-26 06:27 pm (UTC)(link)
Huh... this made me realize the idea of "new" Swift fans is so odd to me for some reason. Like I guess the sales must come from somewhere, and a teenager discovering Swift's latest hits and being like "this music! It was made for me!" makes sense, but...

(Anonymous) 2026-09-26 07:18 pm (UTC)(link)
You're a great aunt.

I've had to stay quiet and be a total blank slate when I asked my younger sister if she wanted anything at the store and she picked up a bar of Mr. Beast chocolate. A man whose success and work ethic are terrible to me, but I prefer for my sister to feel like she can be her authentic self around me than feel she has to keep things away from me.

It can be a really hard pill to swallow to endure stuff I don't like, but seeing how excited someone I care about gets with things they like is a worthy exchange to swallow my pride/preferences.

(Anonymous) 2026-09-26 09:22 pm (UTC)(link)
This is a great attitude. Some of my worst memories (like, as in, somehow stood out to me and had nearly as big an impact as actual traumatic stuff) are times I tried to share my music taste, OCs, fandom interests or hobbies with older relatives and got rejected. Like sharing a song that I thought was amazing and getting made fun of... that stuff can be really hard on a kid! Looking at it as an opportunity to bond and support her is great.

(Anonymous) 2026-09-26 09:47 pm (UTC)(link)
That's really great. I'm glad she has you as one of the older people in her life! I'm fairly neutral on Taylor Swift's music, myself-- individual songs I like, individual songs I don't, so at least if I'm making a playlist that I'm going to wind up listening to on a road trip with a pop music girlie, I can pick and choose a few of those that I figure we can both jam to. But even if you never really pick up a favorite, it's great that you can be someone she can talk about HER favorites to.

(Anonymous) 2026-09-27 01:00 am (UTC)(link)
Sweet! Go you, OP

(Anonymous) 2026-09-27 02:24 am (UTC)(link)
My niece was deeply into One Direction and earnestly explained the whole "Larry Stylinson" thing to me, even though I already knew about it. I did not say that I find RPF fandoms creepy and off-putting. She's an adult now and still into RPF fandoms and I have never said one negative word. I think it's great to support young fans and just let them be into whatever they're into.

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-27 03:56 (UTC) - Expand

Transcript by OP

[personal profile] fscom 2026-09-26 06:10 pm (UTC)(link)
There's a lyric in the song "Lighting Crashes" by Live that perfectly captures what it feels like to feel my bipolar depression lows' onset.

It's: "Oh, now I feel it coming back again
Like a rolling thunder chasing the wind."

It's not the meaning or point of the song I'm sure, but it feels like that way to me.

Re: Transcript by OP

[personal profile] mishey22 - 2026-09-27 03:51 (UTC) - Expand
maximumhusky: blue sakura branches front of lantern (Default)

[personal profile] maximumhusky 2026-09-26 10:56 pm (UTC)(link)
I like this secret, OP. The songwriter did a good job with their lyrics. It's very artful.

[personal profile] fscom 2026-09-26 06:10 pm (UTC)(link)
04. https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/92833cc3deb9.png
[The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker]

Transcript by OP

[personal profile] fscom 2026-09-26 06:10 pm (UTC)(link)
I still haven't forgiven Nintendo for snatching Tetra's glorious melanin when she was revealed to be Zelda in The Wind Waker.

Re: Transcript by OP

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-26 23:59 (UTC) - Expand

Transcript by OP

[personal profile] fscom 2026-09-26 06:10 pm (UTC)(link)
I miss the days of yore when "cookies" were a common thing in fandom.

Just informal little snippets of fic shared among LJ friends because someone got bitten by the "cookie monster" while chatting in a forum or post.

Maybe it's the chatting I miss.

Re: Transcript by OP

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-26 21:45 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-26 21:50 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-27 02:09 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-26 22:11 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-26 22:52 (UTC) - Expand

OP

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-27 00:43 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-26 23:19 (UTC) - Expand

Transcript by OP

[personal profile] fscom 2026-09-26 06:11 pm (UTC)(link)
Younger me had a crush on Aladdin.

Older me is hankering for his Daddy, Cassim, from the third movie.

Prawr.

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-26 18:28 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-26 20:52 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-26 21:51 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-27 03:04 (UTC) - Expand

Transcript by OP

[personal profile] fscom 2026-09-26 06:11 pm (UTC)(link)
When other cdrama fans complain about how they can identify a specific voice actor by his voice and that follows them from one character to the next so they can't unhear who it REALLY is... I honestly never know what they're talking about. I cannot do this. To me, they sound like three completely different dudes. Lan Wangji could never be Hei Fengxi, and neither of them are Zhang Qishan. I credit that to the talent of the voice actor (Bian Jiang in this case), but I guess if other people can tell right away it could be just me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Edited 2026-09-26 18:11 (UTC)

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-26 19:13 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-26 21:04 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-27 03:58 (UTC) - Expand

[personal profile] fscom 2026-09-26 06:11 pm (UTC)(link)
NS, NF, etc.

[personal profile] fscom 2026-09-26 06:12 pm (UTC)(link)
Official advertise your fandom-related event thread.

RULES FOR THIS:
1. NO images bigger than 600x600 in either direction (banners, et cetera).
2. ONE POST PER USER under this thread.
3. What IS allowed: roleplay advertisements, fandom comms, fandom events, things like that.
4. What is NOT allowed: anything for profit, any kind of fic/art commissions, seeking 1-on-1 RP, that kind of thing.

[personal profile] fscom 2026-09-26 06:12 pm (UTC)(link)
General comments:

(If the thread contains spoilery/triggery content please warn/post as 2nd comment so it collapses!
Please collapse images, too!)

Sinus pressure cures

(Anonymous) 2026-09-26 06:57 pm (UTC)(link)
Anyone found something that works well for clearing out super stuffed sinuses besides afrin and nasal rinses. Can't do the later due to a drowning phobia, and I've been using afrin so much I need a break for a day or two. But my face hurts.

Re: Sinus pressure cures

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-26 19:42 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Sinus pressure cures

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-26 19:45 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Sinus pressure cures

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-26 20:11 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Sinus pressure cures

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-26 21:07 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Sinus pressure cures

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-26 21:58 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Sinus pressure cures

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-26 22:16 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Sinus pressure cures

[personal profile] philstar22 - 2026-09-26 23:57 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Sinus pressure cures

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-27 01:40 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Sinus pressure cures

[personal profile] philstar22 - 2026-09-26 23:55 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Sinus pressure cures

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-26 19:48 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Sinus pressure cures

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-26 21:06 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Sinus pressure cures

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-26 21:10 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Sinus pressure cures

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-26 21:23 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Sinus pressure cures

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-26 23:59 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Sinus pressure cures

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-27 00:01 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Sinus pressure cures

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-27 00:37 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Sinus pressure cures

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-27 01:00 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Sinus pressure cures

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-27 01:13 (UTC) - Expand

Re: Sinus pressure cures

[personal profile] philstar22 - 2026-09-27 01:15 (UTC) - Expand

What movies terrified you as a kid?

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-27 00:26 (UTC) - Expand

Re: What movies terrified you as a kid?

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-27 00:35 (UTC) - Expand

Re: What movies terrified you as a kid?

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-27 00:47 (UTC) - Expand

Re: What movies terrified you as a kid?

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-27 01:06 (UTC) - Expand

Re: What movies terrified you as a kid?

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-27 01:33 (UTC) - Expand

Re: What movies terrified you as a kid?

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-27 01:08 (UTC) - Expand

Re: What movies terrified you as a kid?

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-27 01:14 (UTC) - Expand

Re: What movies terrified you as a kid?

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-27 01:51 (UTC) - Expand

Re: What movies terrified you as a kid?

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-27 02:25 (UTC) - Expand

Re: What movies terrified you as a kid?

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-27 02:29 (UTC) - Expand

Re: What movies terrified you as a kid?

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-27 04:05 (UTC) - Expand

[personal profile] fscom 2026-09-26 06:12 pm (UTC)(link)
Games thread!

[personal profile] hyarrowen 2026-09-27 02:56 am (UTC)(link)
#Worldle #1710 (27.09.2026) 1/6 (100%)
🔥 Current Win Streak: 2 days
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🎉

https://worldle.teuteuf.fr/share